Do you want to know the secrets to how you can eat more to lose weight effectively? I’m sure you do. For years I have searched high and low for ways and means to help me get rid of those unwanted pounds. I nearly gave up because my research showed that losing weight requires lots of money through those expensive weight loss programs. Well, I was wrong because I have finally done it the easy, effective and healthy way. The best news is you can eat and lose weight just like me.
Here are the 10 tips that you must absolutely follow if you plan to eat more to lose weight:
- Control the amount of calories you consume daily by controlling the types of food you eat. Jumble up your food and rotate your proteins and carbohydrates every day. Simple!
- Eat 4 to 5 small meals daily. Just remember to separate each meal by at least 3 to 4 hours. These small meals help you control your calories intake. Easy!
- Try to eat home cooked food as much as possible. This is because most of the restaurants and eateries give you great tasting meals that are loaded with calories which transfer to extra pounds.
- Next, I need to emphasize the benefit of food rotation. By rotating your food, your body will response by burning more fat.
- Eat simple and plain food as much as possible. Trust me, plain food can be just as delicious as food loaded with fat, salt and calories. This will definitely encourage your body to burn fat.
- Don’t overeat. That’s the reason for eating small meals regularly. Stop eating when you no longer feel hungry.
- Avoid sodas or canned drinks with high sugar content as much as possible. Stick to water, diet drinks, low fat/calories coffee or tea.
- Drink lots of water, at least 8 to 10 glasses every day. This is in addition to the other drinks you may take during the day.
- Then, its’ time to start exercising. Take long walks, this is my favourite exercise. Go jogging, swimming and bowling, another one of my favourites. Have fun while doing it!
- Finally, to emphasize on point 7. Avoid food with high sugar content like cakes and candies. These also include fat-free cakes and candies. This is because sugar can make you fat!